SEO / SMO Training
Webgenesis provides SEO/SMO training by professionals to make the student proficient in Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing. SEO is a strategy to optimize the web pages to rank them on google search results for some specific keywords. We believe more in practice than theory. That’s why candidates are trained with working on live projects of the company.
- Know All About Search Engine: Indexing, Crawling, Caching.
- What is WWW, Domain, Hosting, SSL, Domain Authority?
- What is the procedure of Website Analysis. Design Guidelines
- On Page Optimization Meta Title, Description, Keywords, Sitemap, Robot.TXT, .HTACCESS
- Off Page Optimization
- Google Search Console
- How to Optimize Content on Website in WordPress, HTML, PHP.
- How to deal with the .HTACCESS file and why it is Important?
- Keyword Search tools with practice on live projects
- SMO: Social Media Optimization : Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest,
Webgenesis Provides Web Designing training in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS Technologies. These languages are used to create static and dynamic Websites designs. If you want to make your career in the web design and development field then you should not miss this training. Get the opportunity to work on the ongoing live projects of the company.
- What is Web Design, Careers in Web designs.
- Static and Dynamic Websites
- Introduction of Photoshop Tools, Layering
- Introduction of HTML Paragraph, Heading, Images
- HTML anchor tags, Frames, blocks, Hyperlinks, Tables
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- CSS properties: text, background, colors, font,
- Types of CSS: Inline, Internal, External
- How JS, CSS is used in websites
- Introduction to Bootstrap: Table, Navbar, form, Dropdowns, Slider
- Working on Live projects with the team of developers